5 Anti-Aging Superfoods
Nutricosmetic expert and beauty nutritionist, Paula Simpson, reveals the best foods to make you feel and look young. Aging is something that everyone is worried about these days, both men and women. Why spend the money on expensive products when you can just add natural foods into your diet? Here are 5 superfoods that will help you remain young and healthy:
1. Avocado: This delicious vegetable is full of antioxidants that will help rejuvenate your skin to give it a youthful complexion.
2. Kidney Beans: These beans are packed with protein which can be important while working out to keep that young figure.
3. Dark Chocolate: Chocolate that contains at least 70% cocoa is very good for you skin and hair. It also helps burn fat.
4. Broccoli: Packed with Vitamin C and Fiber, this vegetable helps with weight control and fighting off heart disease.
5. Blueberries: They contain certain minerals, which help control the anti-aging process. Due to the high amounts of Potassium, they will also help with puffiness.